New Schools EXPO
Saturday, January 25, 2014
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING
Soldier Field (Indoors)
1410 South Museum Campus Drive
United Club Level One
Click here for a map
At the EXPO, you can
- Learn about great school options, including charter schools
- Meet school leaders – view the schools scheduled to attend here
- Complete enrollment forms on-site
- Don’t miss any deadlines
Make sure to bring
If you plan to apply to schools directly on-site at the EXPO, you are strongly encouraged to bring photo copies of the following identification items with you:
- Parent/Guardian license or ID card (not valid for proof of residency)
- Parent/Guardian proof of Chicago residency (i.e. utility, mortgage, medical card, bank statement, check card, voter registration card. No rental leases or cell phone bills accepted)
Many participating schools require this information when applying to prove that you and your child reside in Chicago. Without these items you may not be able to fully complete an application at the event.
FREE admission, FREE parking, CTA accessible
If you have questions or you would like to get involved in the EXPO as a sponsor or volunteer, please call us at 773-4-SCHOOLS.
Getting there is easy
By public transportation
Take the CTA to EXPO
The #12 and #146 buses run directly to Soldier Field.
Or, take the complementary shuttle to the EXPO from CTA Roosevelt L stop! The trolley will run continuously beginning at 7:45 AM on Saturday.
FREE parking will be available in the Waldron Garage, which is adjacent to the EXPO venue. Click here for a map.
PRESENTED AND SUPPORTED BY:
Back to top