New Schools EXPO 6.0
Join us at the New Schools EXPO 6.0 and learn about some of Chicago’s great public school options, including charter schools! Pre-register today!
Saturday, December 8, 2012
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Soldier Field (Indoors)
1410 South Museum Campus Drive
United Club Level One
Click here for a map
At the EXPO, you can
- Learn about great school options, including charter schools – click here to view of list of participating schools!
- Meet school leaders
- Complete enrollment forms on site
- Don’t miss any deadlines
- Try out the latest educational tech tools for home and the classroom at techNOW, our new interactive exhibit
Make sure to bring
If you plan to apply to schools directly on-site at the EXPO, you are strongly encouraged to bring photo copies of the following identification items with you:
- Parent/Guardian license or ID card (not valid for proof of residency)
- Parent/Guardian proof of Chicago residency (i.e. utility, mortgage, medical card, bank statement, check card, voter registration card. No rental leases or cell phone bills accepted)
Many participating schools require this information when applying to prove that you and your child reside in Chicago. Without these items you may not be able to fully complete an application at the event.
FREE admission, FREE parking, CTA accessible
If you have questions or you would like to get involved in the EXPO as a sponsor, volunteer or community partner, please contact Terea Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-4-SCHOOLS.
Getting there is easy
By public transportation
Soldier Field is easily accessible by both CTA bus and train.
Take the CTA Green, Orange or Red line train to Roosevelt where you can pick up a free shuttle to Soldier Field.
Take the #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Express bus to the McFetridge & Park District Building stop and walk 0.3 miles to Soldier Field.
Take the CTA to the EXPO
By Free Shuttle Bus
FREE shuttle buses will be running back and forth from the Roosevelt ‘L’ stop between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
FREE parking will be available in the Waldron Garage, which is adjacent to the EXPO venue. Click here for a map.
Back to top